Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lenny Brown

Default Strap On Boss

I am installing a shower and need to fit a 40mm Strap on boss
to the 4 inch Waste Stack trouble is its inaccesable and there are
that many joints I cant use it but I have noticed plenty of room on
the horizontal stack that goes to the toilet is it ok to fit the boss
on there and run my waste into that or will it cause problems any help
in this matter would be highly appreciated Ta

Lenny
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lenny Brown wrote:
I am installing a shower and need to fit a 40mm Strap on boss
to the 4 inch Waste Stack trouble is its inaccesable and there are
that many joints I cant use it but I have noticed plenty of room on
the horizontal stack that goes to the toilet is it ok to fit the boss
on there and run my waste into that or will it cause problems any help
in this matter would be highly appreciated Ta

Lenny

It's fine to use the horizontal soil pipe.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:32:17 +0000, Lenny Brown wrote:

It's fine to use the horizontal soil pipe.

Thanks for that Would of been well stuck if I Couldnt

I'd fit it to somewhere on the top half the pipe so any **** that does
get in will tend to fall back out or be flushed out by the shower waste
water.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lenny Brown

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:14:03 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 19:32:17 +0000, Lenny Brown wrote:

It's fine to use the horizontal soil pipe.

Thanks for that Would of been well stuck if I Couldnt

I'd fit it to somewhere on the top half the pipe so any **** that does
get in will tend to fall back out or be flushed out by the shower waste
water.

Thanks Ill do that Was wandering about that

Lenny

Razor Strap Care Sherman Home Repair 1 September 2nd 05 03:18 PM
Need strap hinges 88keys Woodworking 5 April 27th 05 02:34 PM
100mm Strap Boss - does such a thing exist Charlie UK diy 4 March 11th 05 02:16 PM
Do I have the worlds cheapest boss? Lane Metalworking 36 February 18th 05 10:41 AM
Squarish Boss for immersion element [email protected] UK diy 8 November 25th 04 06:15 PM