Posted to uk.d-i-y
vortex2

Default [OT] Power Resistor of Justice

Drawn to my attention today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

This should interest any chavs out there in diy land.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Gregory

"vortex2" wrote in message
.. .
Drawn to my attention today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

This should interest any chavs out there in diy land.

I can't stand hypocricy or hype. Mega rip-off.
Does what, where? What is its value? at what rating? at what % tolerance?
These passives cost from about 3p each, and are bought in 10s usually.
Jim

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:08:04 GMT, "Jim Gregory"
wrote:

"vortex2" wrote in message
. ..
Drawn to my attention today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

This should interest any chavs out there in diy land.

I can't stand hypocricy or hype. Mega rip-off.
Does what, where? What is its value? at what rating? at what % tolerance?

Looks like 1.5kohm at 5% toilerance.

HTH -

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

Looks like a bargain, but the postage cost is a total ripoff. Innit.

;-)

Al.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Gregory

"Al" wrote in message
. 4...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

Looks like a bargain, but the postage cost is a total ripoff. Innit.

;-)

Al

No, his postage is quoted @ 25p for 1st Class mail, DYK it's actually gone
up to 30p nowadays?
Wowsa, Good Lord, some drongo is now offering £10M! Last time I looked it
was attracting about £51k.
Pinch me!
Jim

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Al

No, his postage is quoted @ 25p for 1st Class mail, DYK it's actually
gone up to 30p nowadays?

So I get to rip this guy off for another 5p? Fantastic! Innit.

;-)

Al.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message , Jim Gregory
writes
"vortex2" wrote in message
. ..
Drawn to my attention today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

This should interest any chavs out there in diy land.

I can't stand hypocricy or hype. Mega rip-off.
Does what, where? What is its value? at what rating? at what % tolerance?
These passives cost from about 3p each, and are bought in 10s usually.
Jim

No, really ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rob Morley

In article
Jim Gregory wrote:
"vortex2" wrote in message
.. .
Drawn to my attention today:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476

This should interest any chavs out there in diy land.

I can't stand hypocricy or hype. Mega rip-off.

But if it does what the seller claims ...

Does what, where?

Fools the ECU by messing with the air flow meter.

What is its value? at what rating? at what % tolerance?

Brown green red gold = 1500 Ohm 5% , probably 0.25W. I thought you knew
about these things.

These passives cost from about 3p each, and are bought in 10s usually.

What noise does the wastegate make? Oh yeah, -=#WHOOSH#=-