Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo

Default WTB: wardrobe hardware

Hi Folks,
Probably as previously mentioned, we are splitting our master bedroom's
cupboard
to make an en-suite and a fitted wardrobe.
I'm on the lookout for a supplier of the hardware that goes inside such
a fitted wardrobe.

A horizontal coathanger pole is a given, but what about those metal
wire baskets that
are on slide-in-and-out runners, tie-racks and suchlike?

Having wandered down the high street into MFI and viewed what they have
inside their
standalone wardrobes, I'm not allowed to install anything under that
level of fitting
by SWMBO.

I did try a quick Google here, I have browsed the Isaac Lord site, but
any other places
I ought to look?

Thanks in advance

Mungo

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alex

Default wardrobe hardware

Have a look at wickes bedroom accessories

Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister

Mungo wrote:

A horizontal coathanger pole is a given, but what about those metal
wire baskets that
are on slide-in-and-out runners, tie-racks and suchlike?

Ikea.

Hardware Label bubbalouie Woodworking 25 December 5th 04 06:48 PM
A pat on th e back for WoodWorkers Hardware and UPS Leon Woodworking 0 October 28th 04 08:30 PM
Hardware gloat Backlash Metalworking 1 May 10th 04 04:14 PM
The Last Hardware Store In America Puff Griffis Woodworking 53 March 29th 04 05:23 PM