Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Need alumin indoor hand rail

I was in a B&Q warehouse near leeds and they sold this DIY'ers pack of
hand rail system including the pipe cutter etc.

I don't have a local warehouse, but need to decide what do do today as
the %15 off ends today.

does anyone have any ideas where I can get some tube that will be 4m in
length (or like B&Q 2m with extentions)

Advice or ideas please. Otherwise it's the traditonal wood again

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAINLESS-BANI...c mdZViewItem

I just found this. Seems pricey what's other peoples opinions on the
price (bearing in mind £18 delivery)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
wildcard

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAINLESS-BANI...c mdZViewItem

I just found this. Seems pricey what's other peoples opinions on the
price (bearing in mind £18 delivery)

I used this seller a couple of weeks ago. They are selling on behalf of a
commercial stainless-steel rail / fittings company.

I bought rail and fittings to make up a whole handrail + balustrade (going
to infill with tempered glass).

Great prices for what you're getting.

Be aware though, that it's stainless steel. It's a b***r to cut and drill -
specify exact lengths you need when you order...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Taylor

"wildcard" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAINLESS-BANI...c mdZViewItem

I just found this. Seems pricey what's other peoples opinions on the
price (bearing in mind £18 delivery)

I used this seller a couple of weeks ago. They are selling on behalf of a
commercial stainless-steel rail / fittings company.

I bought rail and fittings to make up a whole handrail + balustrade (going
to infill with tempered glass).

Great prices for what you're getting.

Be aware though, that it's stainless steel. It's a b***r to cut and
drill - specify exact lengths you need when you order...

Are finger marks a problem, like on SS appliances?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just got back from B&Q warehouse

They are selling 2 types.

One is shiny silver and the other is brushed.

2.4M is £25

Connector ends etc. are about 15 for a 4.2M lenth.

It was made by a company called haley (can;t remmember the name can
somone help)