Posted to uk.d-i-y
PayExpress

Default Get a Payday Advance today with Payday Express!

Payday Advances are undoubtedly the fastest growing source for fast,
short term cash in the UK. We are pleased to be able to offer this
service to you. Once you are a member of our scheme you can draw down
on your credit limit at any time you wish. This is a same-day service.

You simply need to have a regular income, and a cheque book with a
debit card.

Please find enclosed our simple application form. Fill it in, then fax,
email or post it back to us with the relevant information ... the
approval process takes less than 2 hours.

I hope we will be able to assist you.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our customer
service team on free phone 0800 652 4661

Regards,

Payday Express

Refer a friend to this link: www.payday-express.co.uk/wox01.pdf

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
PayExpress wrote:
Payday Advances are undoubtedly the fastest growing source for fast,
short term cash in the UK. We are pleased to be able to offer this
service to you. Once you are a member of our scheme you can draw down
on your credit limit at any time you wish. This is a same-day service.

This is uk.d-i-y. A shotgun is cheaper.

--
*Why are they called apartments, when they're all stuck together? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com,
PayExpress writes
Payday Advances are undoubtedly the fastest growing source for fast,
short term cash in the UK. We are pleased to be able to offer this
service to you. Once you are a member of our scheme you can draw down
on your credit limit at any time you wish. This is a same-day service.

You simply need to have a regular income, and a cheque book with a
debit card.

Please find enclosed our simple application form. Fill it in, then fax,
email or post it back to us with the relevant information ... the
approval process takes less than 2 hours.

I hope we will be able to assist you.

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our customer
service team on free phone 0800 652 4661

Regards,

Payday Express

Refer a friend to this link: www.payday-express.co.uk/wox01.pdf

To a loan shark?

No thanks

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article .com,
PayExpress wrote:
Payday Advances are undoubtedly the fastest growing source for fast,
short term cash in the UK. We are pleased to be able to offer this
service to you. Once you are a member of our scheme you can draw down
on your credit limit at any time you wish. This is a same-day service.

This is uk.d-i-y. A shotgun is cheaper.

Don't forget the hacksaw!
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew

raden wrote:

To a loan shark?

No thanks

At least they publish their APR. A staggering 1286.1%