Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.horology,uk.rec.crafts.sewing,uk.people.ex-forces
Kate Dicey

Default Need: red 18mm webbing for NATO-style watchstrap

Chris Nellist wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can get hold of some 18mm webbing suitable
for making a plain red version of the NATO G10 watchstrap?

I've so far drawn a blank at both watch suppliers, army surplus places, and
material shops. Black, navy, grey, "James Bond" stripes, and regimental
stripes would be no problem, but I need plain red. Any ideas??

Cheers,

Chris

Try these two places:

http://www.pointnorth.co.uk/

http://www.pennineoutdoor.co.uk/

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.horology,uk.rec.crafts.sewing,uk.people.ex-forces
Andy Dingley

On 6 Dec 2005 15:28:59 GMT, Chris Nellist
wrote:

Can someone tell me where I can get hold of some 18mm webbing suitable
for making a plain red version of the NATO G10 watchstrap?

Climbing shop.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.horology,uk.rec.crafts.sewing,uk.people.ex-forces
Rick Hughes

Default red 18mm webbing for NATO-style watchstrap

"Chris Nellist" wrote in
message ...
Can someone tell me where I can get hold of some 18mm webbing suitable
for making a plain red version of the NATO G10 watchstrap?

I've so far drawn a blank at both watch suppliers, army surplus places,
and
material shops. Black, navy, grey, "James Bond" stripes, and regimental
stripes would be no problem, but I need plain red. Any ideas??

Probably pick up a Maroon one as this is regimental colour for the Paras ..
if that is any help.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.horology,uk.rec.crafts.sewing,uk.people.ex-forces
Liz Cork

"Chris Nellist" wrote in
message ...
Can someone tell me where I can get hold of some 18mm webbing suitable
for making a plain red version of the NATO G10 watchstrap?

I've so far drawn a blank at both watch suppliers, army surplus places,
and
material shops. Black, navy, grey, "James Bond" stripes, and regimental
stripes would be no problem, but I need plain red. Any ideas??

Cheers,

Chris

"Tack and turnout" tel 01278 451572
www.tandtequestriansupplies.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.horology,uk.rec.crafts.sewing,uk.people.ex-forces
shazzbat

"Rick Hughes" wrote in message

"Chris Nellist" wrote in
message ...
Can someone tell me where I can get hold of some 18mm webbing suitable
for making a plain red version of the NATO G10 watchstrap?

I've so far drawn a blank at both watch suppliers, army surplus places,
and
material shops. Black, navy, grey, "James Bond" stripes, and regimental
stripes would be no problem, but I need plain red. Any ideas??

Probably pick up a Maroon one as this is regimental colour for the Paras
.. if that is any help.

Or possibly RMP red?

Steve