Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ams

Default difficult boots

My new company, supplies safety work wear and boots.

I did a quick search on the forums and see that people have
difficulties finding composite toe boots - if you need advice feel free

to e-mail me and I will try to help, also people having problems
finding bigger sizes i.e. upto size 16

www.safelyworkwear.co.uk
www.safelyboots.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt Beard

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam Etc...

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Andrews

"Ams" wrote in message
oups.com...
My new company, supplies safety work wear and boots.

I did a quick search on the forums and see that people have
difficulties finding composite toe boots - if you need advice feel free

to e-mail me and I will try to help, also people having problems
finding bigger sizes i.e. upto size 16

www.safelyworkwear.co.uk
www.safelyboots.co.uk

Would I buy from a 'company' who only have an email address for contact - I
don't think so!

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Ams"
saying something like:

My new company, supplies safety work wear and boots.

That's nice for you dear.

Now **** off, eh?
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Ams wrote:
I did a quick search on the forums and see that people have
difficulties finding composite toe boots

Is that so? Would you care to provide a link to a SINGLE example post?

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y
--s-p-o-n-i-x--

On 27 Nov 2005 04:42:25 -0800, "Ams"
wrote:

My new company, supplies safety work wear and boots.

I did a quick search on the forums and see that people have
difficulties finding composite toe boots - if you need advice feel free

to e-mail me and I will try to help, also people having problems
finding bigger sizes i.e. upto size 16

www.safelyworkwear.co.uk
www.safelyboots.co.uk

Asda are now doing safety boots.

sponix
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

Couple of contradicting things here on your WHOIS...

www.safelyspamming****.co.uk shows you as:

33 Church Road
Worcestor Park
Surrey
KT4 7RJ
GB

....but

www.safelyworkspamming****.co.uk shows you used a personal opt-out -
a quick note to Nominet should sort that little issue out...

Christopher Dorward
Registrant's Address:
THE REGISTRANT IS AN INDIVIDUAL WHO HAS ELECTED TO
HAVE THEIR ADDRESS OMITTED FROM THE WHOIS DATABASE

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com, Ams
writes
My new company, supplies safety work wear and boots.

I did a quick search on the forums and see that people have
difficulties finding composite toe boots - if you need advice feel free

to e-mail me and I will try to help, also people having problems
finding bigger sizes i.e. upto size 16

www.safelyworkwear.co.uk
www.safelyboots.co.uk

Err ..

commercial advertising is against the charter of this ng

plonker

--
geoff