Default Disabled parking and BB's

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:01:19 +0000, The Wanderer
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:40:52 +0000 (UTC), Derek Hornby wrote:

snip

So yes he's still trolling here on this news group, so far better
just to ignore him.

Unfortunately, the one person who *should* ignore him and all his posts
doesn't, so he keeps on posting contentious material because he knows full
well that somewhere along the line he'll get a bite from you. He's playing
you for all he can. I've told you before to get over whatever happened in
the past and move on. Unfortunately, it seems that you derive some sort of
perverse, masochistic pleasure from making comments about his postings,
even if it is at two or three removes. Let's see if you can be a bigger man
than he is.

Oh, and FWIW, I've been lurking in this group for a *very* long time. I
happen to have had MS for 35+ years, and I've *never* considered myself to
be disabled, merely that I am unable to do everything I'd like to do, but
that's another matter altogether.

Take a hike Richard Pocock of Kendle, Holly Farm Road, Reedham,
Norwich NR13 3JH Tel: 01493 700717. Mind your own business and stay
well clear of tangling with me again or Audrey will be most annoyed
with you. There is nothing contentious in the post from me that you
are replying to but you just cannot help sticking your nose into
things that do not concern you and giving out 'fatherly' advice to all
and sundry. You have just revealed your self as a troll by posting in
the disability ng hoping to get one over me. You have no chance so
FOAD.
pete
doodaa

news

[...]