John Cartmell

Default Side blinds in PVC conservatory

I'm fixing some blinds in my conservatory and struggling with the fixing. The
PVC panel is thin and it seems to clip into a metal former. I'm not convinced
that fixing the blinds to the PVC will be sufficiently secure. Are there
special fixings available or am I being too wary?

I don't want to 'practice' too much and damage the PVC panel with lots of
holes!

Maytag side by side refrigerator help DaveH Home Repair 4 April 15th 05 12:58 PM
working over conservatory mikey UK diy 4 March 24th 05 12:27 PM
Balancing a separate Conservatory heating zone Mary Hinge UK diy 6 November 26th 04 07:35 PM
conservatory blinds? anon UK diy 1 October 3rd 04 11:45 AM
Fitting blinds into a conservatory GT UK diy 1 August 26th 03 06:23 PM