Default What mark-up do internet electrical goods suppliers make?

I've been messed about 3 weekends in a row by an internet electrical
company (who shall remain nameless for the moment) who I bought a
fridge freezer from,for £460.
After the first weekend problems they waived the delivery charge of
£20, after the second weekend they knocked £25 off the price and
after the third weekend when it did finally arive ,having ruined my
Saturday, they are not willing to offer me any further reduction.
They are however willing to sell me any item at cost price ,and I
presume waive the delivery charge as it was the delivery company who
caused most of the problems.
The largest item I still need to purchase is a tumble dryer for approx
£200.
Any idea what their mark-up (and therefore my saving) might be on such
an item assuming it cost say £200?
Otherwise what options do I have apart from threatening to name and
shame them on this and other such forums?