Paul Worden

Default cheapest combi boiler

I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

Owain

"Paul Worden" wrote
| I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
| recommendations?

He who would Vaillant buy ...

Sorry.

Owain

Frank W

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:49:51 +0100, "Paul Worden"
wrote:

I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

I bought a French-made Brittony Combi-80 a few years ago and it has
served me very well. I chose it because it was the cheapest one I
could find. (Not always a wise strategy, but it paid off in my case.)

Frank
BillR

Paul Worden wrote:
I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

Try www.mrcentralheating.co.uk They don't give out boiler only prices on
their web site, you have to ring up one of their branches but for the models
they stock they are the cheapest.

IMM

wrote:

I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

I bought a French-made Brittony Combi-80 a few years ago and it has
served me very well. I chose it because it was the cheapest one I
could find. (Not always a wise strategy, but it paid off in my case.)

Made by Chaffataux, who invented the combi.

---

StealthUK

"BillR" wrote in message ...
Paul Worden wrote:
I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

Try www.mrcentralheating.co.uk They don't give out boiler only prices on
their web site, you have to ring up one of their branches but for the models
they stock they are the cheapest.

I have used Mr Central Heating in North London. Good prices.
Frank W

wrote:

I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

I bought a French-made Brittony Combi-80 a few years ago and it has
served me very well. I chose it because it was the cheapest one I
could find. (Not always a wise strategy, but it paid off in my case.)

Made by Chaffataux, who invented the combi.

Ah, yes.. Chaffateaux... I had no idea they invented the combi,
though. I'll take your word for it...

Frank
IMM

"Toby" wrote in message
Paul Worden wrote:
I am looking for the cheapest place to buy a valiant combi boiler any
recommendations?

Paul

Cheapest combi (but not valiant)

Ferroli Sigma
40000 btu £280.80
60000 btu £312.00
100000 btu £520.00
Rear flue £10.50

Ferroli Modena 80
81200 btu inc flue / clock £399.00

Ariston Micro Combi
81300 btu inc flue / clock £385.00

All above + vat @ City Plumbing (branch listing at www.cityplumbing.co.uk)

B&Q Warehouse sell a 28kW (95,500 Btu/hr) BIASI combi for £399 inc VAT, inc
flue.
Wickes sell the Wickes Combi 102 (rebaged Halsteads), giving 13 litres/min
for £525 inc VAT with a 2 yr guarantee.

Both are excellent Value.

---

Combi Boiler / poor pressure brucej UK diy 12 August 21st 03 08:55 PM
Automatic water pressure maintainer for combi boiler system? Frank W UK diy 12 August 20th 03 11:22 PM
Vaillant Combi Boiler Ed Sirett UK diy 5 July 31st 03 08:52 PM
Combi Boiler Misbehaving geoff UK diy 3 July 20th 03 10:30 PM
Gloworm Swiftflow combi boiler Gundo UK diy 1 July 17th 03 09:59 PM