Nick

Default Mini survey of energy prices ?

Just wondering what people are currently paying typically for the following
fuels ?

Heating oil 28 second
Heating oil 35 second

LPG Bulk
in Red Cylinders

Mains Gas per KwH

and if anyone has found particularly good suppliers for any of the above in
Southern UK

Thanks,

Nick

Slurp

"Nick" wrote in message
Just wondering what people are currently paying typically for the
following fuels ?

Heating oil 28 second
Heating oil 35 second

LPG Bulk
in Red Cylinders

Mains Gas per KwH

and if anyone has found particularly good suppliers for any of the above
in Southern UK

Thanks,

Nick

https://www.boilerjuice.com/

raden

In message , Nick
writes
Just wondering what people are currently paying typically for the following
fuels ?

Heating oil 28 second
Heating oil 35 second

LPG Bulk
in Red Cylinders

Mains Gas per KwH

and if anyone has found particularly good suppliers for any of the above in
Southern UK

Not an answer, but you might find this of interest

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi...d1103281560,22
751,

Thanks,

Nick

--
geoff
Andy Wade

Owain wrote:

Nick wrote:
Mains Gas per KwH

2.094p + 5% VAT. London Electricity.

1.850 p/kWh +VAT - Southern Electric on Ebico Equigas tariff: flat rate,
no standing charge, no higher rate for first N kWh.

--
Andy
Nick

"Andy Wade" wrote in message
Owain wrote:

Nick wrote:
Mains Gas per KwH

2.094p + 5% VAT. London Electricity.

1.850 p/kWh +VAT - Southern Electric on Ebico Equigas tariff: flat rate,
no standing charge, no higher rate for first N kWh.

--
Andy

Thanks for that Andy - seems too good to be true, so probably is too good to
be true (for me).
I think we are paying some 7p / kWh at the moment....
I will investigate though,
Thanks,
Nick

Grumps

Nick wrote:
"Andy Wade" wrote in message
Owain wrote:

Nick wrote:
Mains Gas per KwH

2.094p + 5% VAT. London Electricity.

1.850 p/kWh +VAT - Southern Electric on Ebico Equigas tariff: flat
rate, no standing charge, no higher rate for first N kWh.

--
Andy

Thanks for that Andy - seems too good to be true, so probably is too
good to be true (for me).
I think we are paying some 7p / kWh at the moment....
I will investigate though,
Thanks,
Nick

Are you sure you're not mixing up gas & leccy prices?

MM

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:57:08 +0100, "Slurp" wrote:

https://www.boilerjuice.com/

Heh, that's just given me an online quote of 31.42 pence per litre
plus VAT, for 1,000 litres!

MM
Dave Liquorice

On Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:58:53 GMT, Nick wrote:

Southern Electric on Ebico Equigas tariff: flat rate, no standing
charge, no higher rate for first N kWh.

Thanks for that Andy - seems too good to be true, so probably is too
good to be true (for me).

The EquiPower and EquiGas tarrifs are very good for low users. The
unit price is not the lowest you can get on standing charge/no
standing charge but higher rate for first X units tarrifs. Significant
savings can be made if you don't use much power. I've got our low use
meters on EquiPower and the bills have more than halved from the
previous PowerGen standing charge tarrif.

I think we are paying some 7p / kWh at the moment....

If that is for gas change supplier like yesterday...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Central Heating - Expert Assistance Required TheScullster UK diy 87 October 3rd 05 05:59 PM
Quality Of Tools cisco kid UK diy 145 June 14th 04 01:56 PM
Swap--Jet mini for Taig mini mike nelson Woodturning 0 March 22nd 04 06:41 PM
homeowners wanted for short online survey (6 questions only) Marc Dugger Home Ownership 0 January 8th 04 03:07 PM
Survey advice BigWallop UK diy 9 July 9th 03 11:03 PM