Default replacing lamp fitting: dealing with loop wiring

I want to replace an old light fitting in a bathroom. The old
installation consists of a loop-in ceiling rose with bulb-holder built
in. The lamp fitting I bought to replace it attaches directly to the
ceiling ie. it does not use the ceiling rose. It is similar to the one
shown at:

However, the new lamp fitting has only two terminals. Is it OK to use a
connector block to join together the other wires? - I think a connector
block might just fit in the light fitting (i.e. within the white
plastic part that goes against the ceiling). The instructions for the
lamp say that the wires must be sleeved in heat-resistant silicone
sleeving, some of which is provided, but not enought to sleeve all of
the wires that are present (there are nine of them. Has anyone come
across this directive to sleeve the wires, and know where i can get
more sleeving?

Do lamps exist with integrated connectors for loop-in wiring, which
would make life easier?