DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Have you been ripped off? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/125662-have-you-been-ripped-off.html)

elainescovill October 20th 05 12:38 PM

Have you been ripped off?

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear from you!

Please write to along with your name, contact details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from you!

Elaine Scovill
Assistant Producer
Granada TV

The3rd Earl Of Derby October 20th 05 05:35 PM

Have you been ripped off?

elainescovill wrote:
Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on
national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear
from you!

Please write to along with your name, contact
details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue
it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've
got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from
you!

Elaine Scovill
Assistant Producer
Granada TV

Yeah I'm being ripped of by a TV bloke that keeps posting me letters
demanding £106 a year...I think he works for the BBC.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

googlebot October 20th 05 05:44 PM

Have you been ripped off?

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
o.uk...
elainescovill wrote:
Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on
national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear
from you!

Please write to along with your name, contact
details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue
it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've
got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from
you!

Elaine Scovill
Assistant Producer
Granada TV

Yeah I'm being ripped of by a TV bloke that keeps posting me letters
demanding £106 a year...I think he works for the BBC.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

But it wasn`t a detector van. It was a detector man!

John Cartmell October 20th 05 05:56 PM

Have you been ripped off?

In article ,
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Yeah I'm being ripped of by a TV bloke that keeps posting me letters
demanding £106 a year...I think he works for the BBC.

I'm being ripped off by an Australian/American who has stolen my view of the
next Ashes series.

Grimly Curmudgeon October 20th 05 06:45 PM

Have you been ripped off?

drugs began to take hold. I remember elainescovill
saying something like:

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on
national television?

shudder

The very last thing I'd want is to see some of the butt-cleavers get
even more exposure.

Thanks all the same.
--

Dave

raden October 20th 05 11:54 PM

Have you been ripped off?

In message , elainescovill
writes

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on
national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear from
you!

Please write to along with your name, contact
details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue
it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've
got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from
you!

Elaine, you dozy, spamming tart

Do the letters D I Y mean nothing to you ?

I'll let you into a little secret - they mean "do it yourself"

Let's get down to the bottom line

BBC have rogue traders and you don't want to be left out with filling
half an hour of prime time TV with yet more meaningless crap

So you see a bit of off-topic spam as being a cheap way of getting a bit
of free advertising

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Elaine Scovill
Assistant Producer
Granada TV

--
geoff

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) October 21st 05 10:53 AM

Have you been ripped off?

In article , raden
wrote:

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

--
AJL

Aidan October 21st 05 11:22 AM

Have you been ripped off?

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) wrote:

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

http://www.annsummers.com/single.asp...&cat=2&pid=414

Aidan October 21st 05 12:13 PM

Have you been ripped off?

Aidan wrote:

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

That reminds me.

Drivel, you need to be aware of this or it could be a real PITA.

http://www.ukrecallnotice.co.uk/Bedr...tor260902.html

Dave Fawthrop October 21st 05 12:29 PM

Have you been ripped off?

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:53:35 +0100, "Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)"
wrote:

| In article , raden
| wrote:
|

| go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit
|
| Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

Which we still do not know how many Ampere hours they will deliver.
My guess is less than other alkalines.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.

Matt October 21st 05 01:07 PM

Have you been ripped off?

"Aidan" wrote:

Aidan wrote:

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

That reminds me.

Drivel, you need to be aware of this or it could be a real PITA.

http://www.ukrecallnotice.co.uk/Bedr...tor260902.html

Drivel should really be more worried about the recalls on his beloved
Prius. So out of date that Toyota are buying them back and crushing
them. True but sad.

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) October 21st 05 04:03 PM

Have you been ripped off?

In article .com, Aidan
wrote:

I don't think he was referring to the Duracell bunny.

I know. ;-)

--
AJL

raden October 21st 05 08:27 PM

Have you been ripped off?

In message , "Andy Luckman
(AJL Electronics)" writes
In article , raden
wrote:

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

I bow to your greater experience

--
geoff

Rob Morley October 21st 05 08:48 PM

Have you been ripped off?

In article , says...
In message , "Andy Luckman
(AJL Electronics)" writes
In article , raden
wrote:

go away and recharge the batteries in your rabbit

Thought the Rabbit took non rechargeables?

I bow to your greater experience

You mean you bend over for him?

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics) October 22nd 05 08:27 AM

Have you been ripped off?

In article , Rob Morley
wrote:

You mean you bend over for him?