Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
new.ntlworld.com

Default Drain cover / tidy

I am looking for a plastic drain cover/tidy to place over the raised
concrete trough where the kitchen sink etc drain into the sewage system to
keep out leaves etc.. The only item I can find round the "sheds" is a
piddling 12 inch square effort by Marley which is too small. Does anyone
know where I could obtain something bigger?