Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jason

Default Update pilot light wont light

Finally got the gas installer to come today, the problem was with a blocked
injector, nothing that my new compressor from netto for £50 (plus tools £15)
could not sort out as he could not clear it with his injector prongie
thingies.
so we now have heat plus a few quid off the bill for helping him.
thanks everybody for your help and i now know how to sort it if it ever
happens again.

--
Yours
Jason

wiring confusion/ouside light James UK diy 1 May 25th 05 04:07 AM
Light Bulb Phil UK diy 18 March 27th 05 05:50 PM
Water heater pilot light won't stay lit - thermocouple replaced Tai Home Repair 1 November 30th 04 04:42 PM
Light bulb malfunction Oldylocks Home Repair 12 February 5th 04 01:51 PM
Gas logs pilot light problem. TOM KAN PA Home Repair 7 November 14th 03 12:28 AM