Default DAB Radio in OZ - OT

Hello All

I know this is off topic but seeing as you guys seem to know everything
I thought this would be my first port of call.

I have a BUG DAB radio by PURE and just wondered if it will pick up any
radio channels in Australia?

From what I understand DAB is transmitter based and not satellite based

which I thought at first.

Are there any digital radio stations in OZ (Sydney)

Any thoughts on this?

TIA

Cheers

Richard

John Schmitt

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 13:55:25 +0100, wrote:

I have a BUG DAB radio by PURE and just wondered if it will pick up any
radio channels in Australia?

Are there any digital radio stations in OZ (Sydney)

The short answer is not yet. It would appear, however, that most of the
staions Down Under intend to roll it out Real Soon Now.

John Schmitt

Chrysler Radio 1996 Dodge Stratus (Chrysler Sirrus?) Pinout question with GMC S15 Truck None Electronics Repair 4 July 3rd 04 11:29 PM
Broken Radio JW Electronics Repair 3 May 31st 04 01:05 PM
Radio Volume goes crazy? Maybe a short? (mini-van) lbbs Electronics Repair 14 November 30th 03 11:07 PM
What commercial radio frequencies does Japan use? Eric Sta. Ana Electronics Repair 2 July 28th 03 07:01 AM
Mobile VHF radio problem Bob Engelhardt Electronics Repair 4 July 17th 03 05:43 AM