Mary Fisher

Default I'm going

Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Nice knowing you,

Mary

r.p.mcmurphy

Mary Fisher wrote:
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If
I ever have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more
to it than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a
problem I'll be back.

Nice knowing you,

Mary

Gud on ya. see ya next time ya are faced with a large bill from an
expert(sic)!

steve

Dave Fawthrop

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:00:25 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

| Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
| have a problem I'll be back.
|
| Why?
|
| I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
| than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
| back.

See you on uk.local.yorkshire.moderated?

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.
:::Jerry::::

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
snip

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more

to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem

I'll be
back.

Yes, life is to short for a heavy Usenet existence, many of my active
groups (and 'read only' groups) were deleted not so long ago,
including this one - you'll be back, there is just something about
this group, it's almost as if it's magnetic once discovered!

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mary Fisher wrote:
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I
ever have a problem I'll be back.

Oh. Good luck, then.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to
it than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem
I'll be back.

It's really no different than reading a magazine or newspaper - apart from
the right to reply ;-)

--
*This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for extra security *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Lurch

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:00:25 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
scrawled:

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter

I told you that ages ago. Cheerio then.
--
Stuart @ SJW Electrical

Please Reply to group
Eric The Viking

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I
ever have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll
be back.

Nice knowing you,

Mary

But Mary, if you don't follow the group how on earth are you going to know
what Aldi and Lidl are selling?

ETV

John Rumm

Mary Fisher wrote:

Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Nice knowing you,

So long then... Have fun!

Drop in and say hi from time to time....

--
Cheers,

John.

Nick

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I

ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll

be
back.

Nice knowing you,

Mary

Good luck Mary,

I enjoyed our exchange of messages on a couple of subjects earlier in the
year.
You have remarkable insight and a ready wit.
Have fun.
Is this an Autumn thing?
Nick.

RedOnRed

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I
ever have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll
be back.

Nice knowing you,

Mary

Strange announcement to make. Part of a mid-life crisis?

Like, what a bombshell.

Mary Fisher wrote:
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Nice knowing you,

Mary

f2f is no better take care

NT

Colin Wilson

Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Take care :-)

Nice knowing you,

You too :-)

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Geoffrey

wrote:

Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Nice knowing you,

Are you reading the "goodbyes"? (anyone want to lay odds?)

And what is wrong with idle chatter! Life is not all work you know -
sometimes there is time for just being plain rude...

Resistance is futile.

--
Warning: Do not look directly into laser with remaining eye.
raden

In message , Mary
Fisher writes
Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Translation - spouse has finally put his foot down

--
geoff
T i m

wrote:

Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Pah, good riddance (and who are you calling an "odd nugget")!

mutters "stoopid bee woman .. keeps chickens in a plastic igloo"
shrug

Yee'll be back I tells ee .. ;-)

Have fun ..

T i m

raden

In message , T i m
writes
wrote:

Nothing personal, I've enjoyed being here and most of the company. If I ever
have a problem I'll be back.

Why?

I suddenly realised that my life is whistling past and there's more to it
than idle chatter despite the odd nuggets. If I ever have a problem I'll be
back.

Pah, good riddance (and who are you calling an "odd nugget")!

mutters "stoopid bee woman .. keeps chickens in a plastic igloo"
shrug

Yee'll be back I tells ee .. ;-)

Withdrawal symptoms will come after a brief period of euphoria

--
geoff