Weatherlawyer

Default Ot but help needed.

How do I switch the Safe lable off on my video recorder. It is an LG
VCR. I don't know how I managed it but I have an icon of a padlock and
the word "SAFE" across my TV.

I'm getting a little peeved.

Kaiser

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message
ups.com...
How do I switch the Safe lable off on my video recorder. It is an LG
VCR. I don't know how I managed it but I have an icon of a padlock and
the word "SAFE" across my TV.

I'm getting a little peeved.

It's the child lock, which locks the front buttons on the VCR.

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Weatherlawyer

Kaiser wrote:

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Bugger! I tried everything else. I thought that was the feking clock.

Thanks.

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)

Weatherlawyer wrote:

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Bugger! I tried everything else. I thought that was the feking clock.

LOL.
Excellent.
:¬)

http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam! (sometimes)
John Schmitt

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:36:51 +0100, Kaiser wrote:

How do I switch the Safe lable off on my video recorder.

I'm getting a little peeved.

It's the child lock, which locks the front buttons on the VCR.

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Blimey, all you needed to do was ask a three-year-old. :-)

John Schmitt

John Cartmell

In article ,
John Schmitt wrote:
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:36:51 +0100, Kaiser wrote:

How do I switch the Safe lable off on my video recorder.

I'm getting a little peeved.

It's the child lock, which locks the front buttons on the VCR.

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Blimey, all you needed to do was ask a three-year-old. :-)

My 14 month old granddaughter is great at pointing out all the remote and
telephone functions that we never knew we had ...

Matt

"John Schmitt" wrote:

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:36:51 +0100, Kaiser wrote:

How do I switch the Safe lable off on my video recorder.

I'm getting a little peeved.

It's the child lock, which locks the front buttons on the VCR.

Press the C.LOCK button on the remote control to turn it on and off.

Blimey, all you needed to do was ask a three-year-old. :-)

Dribble was too busy trying to fix yet another leak at the time :-)