Mr Fizzion

Default Seldek flashing for flueing through roof

See: http://www.selkirk.co.uk/Systems/seldek.htm

Does anyone have any experience of this product?

TIA

Mr F.

Grunff

Mr Fizzion wrote:
See: http://www.selkirk.co.uk/Systems/seldek.htm

Does anyone have any experience of this product?

Yes, used it on our flue. Worked very well.

--
Grunff
Christian McArdle

Does anyone have any experience of this product?

The brand specifically, or the type of product?

These things are the standard method of sticking a flue (or soil pipe etc)
through the roof. They work just fine.

Christian.

Aidan

Grunff wrote:

Yes, used it on our flue. Worked very well.

Yes, ditto, put a flue through a corrugated GRP roof with one. I was a
bit dubious because it dams one or two of the corrugated channels, but
it hasn't leaked. I though the fixing kits were overpriced for what
they were, a small tube of silicon mastic & half-a-dozen screws.

Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fizzion
See: http://www.selkirk.co.uk/Systems/seldek.htm

Does anyone have any experience of this product?

TIA

Mr F.
Yep, me too. Was quick and simple to install, and did not leak!

Best valley flashing for dimensional shingle roof [email protected] Home Repair 4 March 3rd 05 03:02 AM
Brick Roof flashing question Art Home Repair 1 April 23rd 04 12:58 AM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry Home Repair 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Advice on roof flashing for stucco house Quinn Home Ownership 1 September 8th 03 02:05 AM