Mr Fizzion

Default Type of plywood for kitchen floor

I am going to replace a section of the kitchen floor with plywood (the
floorboards are quite badly damaged) and I'm a bit confused as to the
different types available.

I know that WBP = water and boilproof, but what is the difference
between marine grade and exterior grade?

Would birch plywood be suitable for flooring?

TIA

Mr F.

Mr Fizzion wrote:
I am going to replace a section of the kitchen floor with plywood (the
floorboards are quite badly damaged) and I'm a bit confused as to the
different types available.

I know that WBP = water and boilproof, but what is the difference
between marine grade and exterior grade?

Would birch plywood be suitable for flooring?

TIA

Mr F.

wouldnt it look better to use floorboards?

NT