Mary Fisher

Default Test

No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Mary

Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Well, this came through so it must be death or cricket.

Mary

Dave Jones

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Mary

Plenty of new ones here.

Colin Wilson

No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Therein lies the problem.

lookOut often has problems with newsgroups, and a common fix is having
to unsubscribe and resubscribe to a group to resolve the issue.

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Mary Fisher

"Dave Jones" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Mary

Plenty of new ones here.

Yes, it was my ISP. Everything's fine now.

Mary

Mary Fisher

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Therein lies the problem.

It wasn't.

lookOut often has problems with newsgroups, and a common fix is having
to unsubscribe and resubscribe to a group to resolve the issue.

That wasn't necessary.

Dave Jones

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:53:49 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Dave Jones" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

Mary

Plenty of new ones here.

Yes, it was my ISP. Everything's fine now.

That's ok then, don't want you missing out!
raden

In message , Mary
Fisher writes
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

We're hiding

Your turn, count to 100 and don't cheat

--
geoff
Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes
No new posts have shown on my screen for ages. Either everyone's dead or
watching the cricket or there's summat up.

We're hiding

Your turn, count to 100 and don't cheat

That's just a trick test, isn't it! You know I'm innumerate. Can I write
your name 100 times instead? (Wordcount will do that for me)

Mary

--
geoff

Resetting controller on Ariston dishwasher bob Home Ownership 2 December 5th 06 09:56 AM
Repair Service for Test & Measurement Equipment luaurence Electronics Repair 0 September 17th 04 04:31 AM
Repair Service for Test & Measurement Equipment luaurence Electronics Repair 0 September 12th 04 08:01 AM
test for Jimbo dale Metalworking 3 November 13th 03 05:52 PM
Possible Condensation Solution? - Test Data Tom Watson Woodworking 4 November 7th 03 08:51 PM