Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter

Default How should I use a steam cleaner?

I just bought a steam cleaner from Aldi but need some advice on how to
use it. I does come with a sparse pamphlet but that just explains the
buttons, not the technique.

I tried to clean some candlesticks but the old wax refused to melt.

I pointed it at a dirty wall and apart from creating a lot of steam
nothing seemed to happen.

Should I use a brush or something with it? I tried working at the dirt
with the steam in conjunction with a paintbrush and that seemed to do
something, but I can't see what the steam cleaner is supposed to do
over and above that I can do with a damp cloth.

Can anybody make any suggestions, before I return it to the store?

Steam cleaner query Blair Malcolm UK diy 14 February 20th 05 03:33 PM
Steam Bending Lumber - Any Good Sites Big John Woodworking 2 December 26th 04 06:30 PM
FAQ - Steambending gregg Woodworking 0 December 26th 04 02:06 PM
Steam vapor cleaner Alpha Two Home Repair 5 April 18th 04 01:18 AM
Steam cleaner, a use at last :-) Harry Bloomfield UK diy 66 March 30th 04 03:47 PM