johnnybegood

Default 'Tutorial' Required on Laying Monoblock Paving

Hi,

Where can I find a tutorial on the www on laying monoblock paving ?.

TIA,

woodglass

Colin Wilson

Where can I find a tutorial on the www on laying monoblock paving ?.

http://www.pavingexpert.com usually has everything you need to know.

Come to think of it, its a shame they don`t have any advertising links -
i`d be happy to give them a few click-throughs !

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****

reg

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message
t...
Where can I find a tutorial on the www on laying monoblock paving ?.

http://www.pavingexpert.com usually has everything you need to know.

Come to think of it, its a shame they don`t have any advertising links -
i`d be happy to give them a few click-throughs !

--

very good site that one, ive used it a couple of times for various projects.