raden

Default Anyone else watching "Build a new life in the Country"

On CH5 - some project !

--
geoff
ben

raden wrote:
On CH5 - some project !

I'd like to know how he's gonna manage to get the furniture up a spiral
staircase?
Unless its all IKEA.

The man is mad.

S Viemeister

ben wrote:

I'd like to know how he's gonna manage to get the furniture up a spiral
staircase?

Hoist it through a window?
Henry

"raden" wrote in message

On CH5 - some project !

--
geoff

Yep indeed! Don't you just envy the energy and motivation of some people?

Out of interest if you've got Google Earth you can just make out the top of
the tower at 52"46'46.15N 1"12'13.61E

Henry

ben

S Viemeister wrote:
ben wrote:

I'd like to know how he's gonna manage to get the furniture up a
spiral staircase?

Hoist it through a window?

Erm! I don't think any of the windows where big or wide enough in the tower
and anyway 40/50 foot up is a bugger to haul the wadrobe up. ;-)

Bah! it didn't show he finished it...what a bummer.

raden

In message , ben
writes
raden wrote:
On CH5 - some project !

I'd like to know how he's gonna manage to get the furniture up a spiral
staircase?

He'll prolly build it all himself

Unless its all IKEA.

The man is mad.

That thought had crossed my mind

You have to hand it to him though, he's a tryer

--
geoff
Matt

"Henry" wrote:

Out of interest if you've got Google Earth you can just make out the top of
the tower at 52"46'46.15N 1"12'13.61E

Is the scaffolding still in place?

Henry

"Matt" wrote in message
"Henry" wrote:

Out of interest if you've got Google Earth you can just make out the top
of
the tower at 52"46'46.15N 1"12'13.61E

Is the scaffolding still in place?

I think the Google Earth imagery is a few years old now so very probly
before the project was started.

Henry

raden

In message OIudnZ2dnZ1O16TynZ2dnXigk96dnZ2dRVnyqZ2dnZ0@pipex .net,
Henry writes

"Matt" wrote in message
.. .
"Henry" wrote:

Out of interest if you've got Google Earth you can just make out the top
of
the tower at 52"46'46.15N 1"12'13.61E

Is the scaffolding still in place?

I think the Google Earth imagery is a few years old now so very probly
before the project was started.

Ah - that's where world wind would win out
it's real time imagery

--
geoff
Ian Stirling

ben wrote:
S Viemeister wrote:
ben wrote:

I'd like to know how he's gonna manage to get the furniture up a
spiral staircase?

Hoist it through a window?

Erm! I don't think any of the windows where big or wide enough in the tower
and anyway 40/50 foot up is a bugger to haul the wadrobe up. ;-)

Bah! it didn't show he finished it...what a bummer.

An interesting project might be a whip-round, for a small fee every month,
you get to pick a structure visited on one of these programs, to see
how it is now, and the closest member goes round and takes some pictures.

ben

Ian Stirling wrote:
ben wrote:
S Viemeister wrote:
ben wrote:

I'd like to know how he's gonna manage to get the furniture up a
spiral staircase?

Hoist it through a window?

Erm! I don't think any of the windows where big or wide enough in
the tower and anyway 40/50 foot up is a bugger to haul the wadrobe
up. ;-)

Bah! it didn't show he finished it...what a bummer.

An interesting project might be a whip-round, for a small fee every
month, you get to pick a structure visited on one of these programs,
to see
how it is now, and the closest member goes round and takes some
pictures.

I doubt whether he did finish it, as its the first time I have seen that
program end without showing the final result of the concept.
mind you he did pick the right spot though...up with the birds in the
trees.