raden

In message , AlexW
writes
wrote:
I notice that this post made it to a lot of newsgroups.
I wonder if this is an email harvesting scheme?

Did some google group searching and it seems there is a odd
dispute/argument going on between the Newton guy and the OP mainly
concentrated in alt.culture.alaska ... it all seemed very odd and err a
little pointless really. Not sure why this NG was added into the NG list.

Prolly not much else to do up in the not so frozen tundra ...

"Hey let's add uk.d-i-y"

"Wow man - far out, you crease me up"

--
geoff
Anonymous Poster

In article , "Shel"
wrote:

HachiRoku wrote in

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:16:36 +0100, David Burn wrote:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in message
Hello, Mr. Newton. About 3 weeks ago, I asked a question of
you. Would you be so kind as to reply with your answer?

SNIP

I am pleased to report, however, that my third law is as yet in
no need of modification:

Facing every idiot, there is an equal and opposite idiot.

And they ALL Cross-post to numerous newsgroups that don't care at
once...

The troll who started this useless thread does more than crosspost to
numerous newgroups. This guy is completely evil. Trust me - I know.
Just ignore the *******. If you start replying to him he'll never let you
out of his sight.

Forgive me for posting anonymously, but I don't want hurt any pending
legal proceedings (if you know what I mean) but I'm pretty sure Sean will
know exactly who I am by the time he finishes reading this post. You
see, Sean has made a very big mistake by crossposting this flame bait to
uk.d-i-y under his real name.

A quick Google search shows that Sean's name is all over the net this
week, and a number of people are looking for him. I won't spill all of
his info in this post, but I will give a few helpful hints. Would you
believe that someone as cold and evil as Sean spends most of his time
taking care of animals? Believe it. Let's just say that Google is not
the *only* search engine out there. Try some of the others and you'll
find more info about his personal identity. I belong to a canine
benevolent association and I receive e-mail notices for classified ads
related to dog care as they are posted. Well, Sean has posted over a
dozen ads for his business on the internet this week alone. Here's the
most recent one, posted just today, with a photo of Sean & one of his dogs
in the ad - http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/152390.html (and there's plenty
more where that came from.

I look forward to Sean's response, and then I'll post some more ads and a
link to Sean's commercial website.

(Kook group snipped - I absolutely *refuse* to post there)

Anonymous Poster
Sylvia

Aratzio wrote:
On 25 Aug 2005 06:46:09 -0700, "Learning Richard"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:
On 25 Aug 2005 05:59:32 -0700, "Learning Richard"
transparently proposed:

Aratzio wrote:
On 25 Aug 2005 06:45:24 GMT, spooge
transparently proposed:

HachiRoku wrote in news:zI6Pe.1610$N22.1526@trndny07:

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:16:36 +0100, David Burn wrote:

"Sean Monaghan" wrote in message
Hello, Mr. Newton. About 3 weeks ago, I asked a question of you.
Would you be so kind as to reply with your answer?

SNIP

I am pleased to report, however, that my third law is as yet in no
need of modification:

Facing every idiot, there is an equal and opposite idiot.

And they ALL Cross-post to numerous newsgroups that don't care at
once...

PKB, idiot.

Newsgroups:
alt.autos.toyota,alt.culture.alaska,alt.usenet.ko oks,rec.games.bridge,uk.d-
i-y

The idiot part is correct. He is known as ToyotaTard.

he wanted to make sure all of you cross posting idiotic morons got the
message.

HTH

Could it be that the ToyotaTard and you are sharing your minds in
hopes that two low IQs will be cumulative and you will actually have a
brain between you?

it appears you didn't get the message, moron. Read the above quote
again, maybe it will sink in.

The message that you are an impotent whiner? That one, yeah I saw it.

-------
Made me chuckle. So what will you be doing if I or anyone else
continues to laugh at you?

--
HOPEFULLY THEY WILL IGNORE YOU FLAMING MORONS AND SEND OTHER GROUPS MY
SIG WHICH THEY CAN PASTE ON ALL OF THESE CROSS-POSTED GANG POSTS WHERE
From: legalhelp20 (at) webtv.net
(Sylvia Sullivan)

HAVE YOU BEEN A VICTIM OF USENET GANGS?
HERE IS BUT ONE USENET GANG SITE:
The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm
"---------------------------------------------
"THE TRUTH" IS GETTING OUT TO YET MORE USENET GROUPS OF:
WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING RE THE RESULT OF MY "PROJECT GOTI" (GANGS ON
THE INTERNET) BY GETTING OUR MESSAGE OUT FAR AND WIDE THAT THERE IS
"NOW" AN INTEREST BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT IN MAKING REGULATIONS FOR THE
ENFORCEMENT AGAINST ISP/SERVERS WHO DO "NOT" CLEAN UP THEIR ACT BY
REMOVING GANGS WHO USE THE INTERNET/USENET TO HARASS; ABUSE; AND HACK
PEOPLE'S COMPUTERS,
WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE THESE POLICIES IN THEIR "TERMS OF SERVICE" (TOS)
YET REFUSE TO ACT WHEN THEY RECEIVE COMPLAINTS FROM US. (READ LINK
BELOW-"CYBER-OVERSIGHT)

AS THE RESULT OF "PROJECT GOTI" INFORMING THE USERS OF USENET THAT MANY
OF THE LARGEST ISP/SERVERS "AROUND THE WORLD" ARE SICK TO DEATH OF THE
USENET GANGS ILLEGAL ACTS AND BEHAVIOR AND THAT THEY HAVE SET UP
"AGREEMENTS" WITH EACH OTHER FOR A "DIRECT AND IMMEDIATE" NOTICE TO
"ALL OF THEIR MEMBERS" TO REMOVE THESE GANG DOMAINS AND GANG MEMBERS
FROM ALL OF THEIR SERVERS;
WE USERS HAVE AN ADVOCATE WITH WHOM WE CAN WORK AND HELP. (READ LINK
BELOW-"ARBOR NETWORKS")

YES...CHANGES ARE BEING MADE IN "LAW" AND THROUGH THE "TECHNICAL
SOURCES" (ISPS) USED BY THE PSYCHOTICS WHO ABUSE THEM (ISPS) AND THEIR
"LEGITIMATE CUSTOMERS".
"THE WAY OF THE KOOK" (LINK ABOVE) IS A TRUE DESCRIPTION OF THE "USENET
GANGS",
NOT A LEGITIMATE USER, AND IT IS COMING TO A WELCOMED END,
ONLY IF "WE" (LEGITIMATE USERS) UNITE
WITH A LARGE VOICE THAT WILL BE
HEARD BY THESE AUTHORITIES.
IF YOU WANT TO HELP BY BEING PART OF "PROJECT GOTI" AND WORK WITH
GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND THE ARBOR ALLIANCE,
CONTACT ME AT LEGALHELP20 (AT) WEBTV.NET AND TYPE THE WORD "GOTI" IN
THE SUBJECT LINE.
ALL OTHER E-MAIL WILL GO DIRECTLY IN THE JUNK MAIL. YOU MUST HAVE :
(1) BEEN POSTING TO THE USENET FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR
(2) A POSTING HISTORY SHOWING THAT YOU ARE NOT A GANG MEMBER, I.E.
RUNNING ALL OVER THE USENET AND POSTING INTENTIONAL FLAMES OR
CYBER-STALKING;
(3) A LEGITIMATE E-MAIL WHERE I CAN CONTACT YOU;
(4) PASS MY SCREENING TESTS TO ENSURE THE GANGS AREN'T INCLUDED.

WE, GOTI MEMBERS, WANT "A SEAT AT THE TABLE" TO GET THESE REGULATIONS
WRITTEN AND ENFORCED.

WHO BETTER "KNOWS" WHO THE ABUSERS OF THE INTERNET/USENET SYSTEM THEN
US?
NO ONE!

WE WILL IN TURN, REPORT DIRECTLY TO THESE AUTHORITIES WITH THE
WELL-KNOWN "NAMES" OF THE GANG DOMAINS AND GANG MEMBERS WHO ARE ABUSING
THE USENET/INTERNET SYSTEM AND,
"US" THEIR PAYING CUSTOMERS, STARTING WITH THE "UNMODERATED GROUPS"
WHERE MOST OF THIS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE.

WE, LEGITIMATE USERS WILL SAVE THESE CORPORATIONS MULTI-MILLIONS OF
DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY WILL "NOT" HAVE TO ADDRESS THE MILLIONS OF
COMPLAINTS THEY ARE RECEIVING NOW.
THERE ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS LIKE GOTI WHICH I AM CONTACTING FOR A
POSSIBLE "GOTI ALLIANCE", I.E. THEY ARE INVOLVED IN: I.D. THEFT;
SPAMMING ; HACKING (COMPUTER/INTERNET EXPERTISE), AND THEIR LEGAL
CASES, ETC
READ MY LINKS FOR "THE TRUTH" OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND THE PSYCHOLOGICAL
MINDSET OF THE GANG MEMBERS YOU HAVE BEEN CONFRONTED BY, WHO THE
AUTHORITIES WANT REMOVED FROM THEIR SYSTEMS.

THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE...CONTACT ME ASAP IF YOU WANT TO HELP US.

THE DEADLINE FOR MEMBERSHIP WILL BE AUGUST 31, 2005.

OUR PROPOSAL TO THE AUTHORITIES WILL BE SENT BY OCTOBER 1, WHEN
CONGRESS RECONVENES.
SYLVIA SULLIVAN
---
UNITE TO FIGHT USENET GANGS-
JOIN THE "GOTI PROJECT":
HERE IS WHO THE GANGS ARE AND WHAT CAN BE DONE:

The Fight Over Cyber Oversight
http://www.wired.com/news/privacy/0,1848,66632,00.html

Antisocialpersonality disorder and the serial bully
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/apd.htm

ArborNetworks, Inc.
http://www.arbor.net/fingerprint-sharing-alliance.php

USENET DEATH PENALTY:
http://www.stopspam.org/faqs/udp.html

PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIATRISTS TELL YOU MORE ABOUT USENET PSYCHOPATHS
http://www.mental-health-matters.com
TYPE IN SEARCH ENGINE:
(1) COMPULSIVE LYING
(2) NARCISSTIC
(3) PSYCHOPATHIC
Please excuse caps-nerve damaged arm

spooge

"Sylvia" wrote in
ups.com:

HOPEFULLY

Psylvia, be a good little kook and swallow your tongue.

--
Proud architect of the January 2003 Kook of the Month Award for soc.men.

"Women. What could you say? Who made 'em? God must've been a ****ing
genius."

Learning Richard

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

So what exactly is your point?

here, bandwidth sucking who

Facing every idiot, there is an equal and opposite idiot.

And they ALL Cross-post to numerous newsgroups that don't care at
once...

Learning Richard

spooge wrote:

The message was aimed at morons, and you're the only person who got the
message, therefore you're the moron, dumb****.

How about some dressing with that Word Salad, you idiot?

Gary

Fred wrote:

Gary, , whose name means "large screaming-queen;
babbles a lot about nothing; enjoys extreme **** action", exclaimed:

I've got a ferret named Fred.

What did I do this time?

I have done major research on your messages and have come to the conclusion
that you are in fact..... Fred, my own ferret sneaking onto the internet late
at night here.

I've always wondered why my computer was on in the mornings when I could have
sworn that I turned it off the night before.

You bunghole! I'll get your ISP account canceled!!!! No wait...that would be
canceling my own account. Damn...I'm screwed here! ;-o
Charles Brenner

xxx

NT PING John Moorhead Woodworking 2 March 22nd 05 02:18 AM
Recommendation for good lumber yard near Newton, MA newtonian Woodworking 1 January 5th 05 02:37 AM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 0 December 23rd 04 12:06 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 24th 04 09:26 PM