Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Smith

Default masking tape on laminate worktop

Hi

Several months ago I masked an area of the worktop in our bathroom in
preparation to cut out the whole for a sink.

For various reasons, I didnt quite finish this and have now got round to
doing it. I have tried to take off teh masking tape and it is leaving marks.

I cant tell whether this marks is adhesive or whether it has actually
damaged the surface of teh worktop but the usual bathroom cleaners and
vegetable oil havent moved it.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks

Tim