Lobster

Gordon wrote:
I am considering fitting a Worcester Bosch combi with vertical flue which
will need to pass through tiled roof..Are there purpose made seals /flashing
plates for the Worcester 100m/m boiler flue or are there any generic types
available.

Check the W-B website for accessories relating your proposed boiler at
http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk (click on your boiler, and drill down
to accessories for that model). I don't think they specifically have a
roof tile adaptor, but it doesn't need to be a W-B item, you can get
them from any plumber's or builder's merchant.

Eg, part number 12042 at http://www.bes.ltd.uk

hth
David
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon
I am considering fitting a Worcester Bosch combi with vertical flue which
will need to pass through tiled roof..Are there purpose made seals /flashing
plates for the Worcester 100m/m boiler flue or are there any generic types
available.
TIA
Gordon
Have just installe a WB 40 CDi with vertical flue thro roof, and use an aluminium roof flashing slate, like the one at:

http://www.fluesystems.com/flashings..._aluminium.htm

Works a treat and is simple to install. Roofer did it within an hour!

Hope this helps!!
Christian McArdle

I am considering fitting a Worcester Bosch combi with vertical flue which
will need to pass through tiled roof..Are there purpose made seals

/flashing
plates for the Worcester 100m/m boiler flue or are there any generic types
available.

These are generic items. I have a WB Greenstar with a flue going through a
roof slate. The special slate consists of a metal square with a rubber boot
seal, which you cut to size and push the flue through.

Christian.

Gordon

Default flue sleeve/sloping tiled roof

I am considering fitting a Worcester Bosch combi with vertical flue which
will need to pass through tiled roof..Are there purpose made seals /flashing
plates for the Worcester 100m/m boiler flue or are there any generic types
available.
TIA
Gordon

Repair flat roof or have a sloping tiled roof put on? N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 8th 05 02:22 PM
Repair flat roof or have a sloping tiled roof put on? JohnJ UK diy 4 January 8th 05 08:03 AM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry Home Repair 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Repairing Holes in Roofing Felt (tiled roof) Stephen Jones UK diy 23 February 5th 04 05:04 PM