John Rumm

Default Oh look, we have been aggregated again!

uk.d-i-y now makes it onto a laminate flooring forum as a source of
cheap content:

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/

--
Cheers,

John.

raden

In message , John
Rumm writes
uk.d-i-y now makes it onto a laminate flooring forum as a source of
cheap content:

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/

I think I'll do that with cetltd then ...

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:56:52 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , John
Rumm writes
uk.d-i-y now makes it onto a laminate flooring forum as a source of
cheap content:

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/

I think I'll do that with cetltd then ...

Why not, Geoff. Every other bugger is. You can at least claim to
have contributed part of the content

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
raden

In message , Andy Hall
writes
On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:56:52 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , John
Rumm writes
uk.d-i-y now makes it onto a laminate flooring forum as a source of
cheap content:

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/

I think I'll do that with cetltd then ...

Why not, Geoff. Every other bugger is. You can at least claim to
have contributed part of the content

FSVO contribute ...

--
geoff
Colin Wilson

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/
I think I'll do that with cetltd then ...

You`re a useful kind of guy to have around, and have implicit permission
to use any and all of my posts as you see fit :-)

As for the other aggregating leeches, permission is *not* granted to
reproduce my posts unless otherwise agreed in writing and co-signed by
both grand-parents (who happen to be dead)

Martin Bonner

Colin Wilson wrote:
http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/

I think I'll do that with cetltd then ...

You`re a useful kind of guy to have around, and have implicit permission
to use any and all of my posts as you see fit :-)

As for the other aggregating leeches, permission is *not* granted to
reproduce my posts unless otherwise agreed in writing and co-signed by
both grand-parents (who happen to be dead)

Um, most people have FOUR grandparents!

Colin Wilson

Um, most people have FOUR grandparents!

Depends on if you knew them :-p
Bob Eager

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:49:09 UTC, "Martin Bonner"
wrote:

Colin Wilson wrote:
http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com/
I think I'll do that with cetltd then ...

You`re a useful kind of guy to have around, and have implicit permission
to use any and all of my posts as you see fit :-)

As for the other aggregating leeches, permission is *not* granted to
reproduce my posts unless otherwise agreed in writing and co-signed by
both grand-parents (who happen to be dead)

Um, most people have FOUR grandparents!

I believe that Charles Darwin only had three...same grandfather on both
sides or something...

http://laminateflooring.oncloud8.com
S Viemeister

Martin Bonner wrote:

Um, most people have FOUR grandparents!

Not when first cousins marry.
Harvey Van Sickle

On 23 Aug 2005, S Viemeister wrote

Martin Bonner wrote:

Um, most people have FOUR grandparents!

Not when first cousins marry.

It's a generational trade-off of numerals.

Their kids have 4 grandparents, 2 great-grandparents, and no chins.

--
Cheers,
Harvey

Colin Wilson

Um, most people have FOUR grandparents!
Not when first cousins marry.

LOL I suppose that could answer a few questions I had...