Simon

Default Metal pipe rose?

In the past I've used wooden pipe roses on my oak floor where the
radiator pipes go through. In our refitted bathroom we have chrome
pipes through the floor (vinyl covering). I'd like to use something
along the lines of a chrome pipe rose. Does anyone know if such a thing
exists?

Grunff

Simon wrote:
In the past I've used wooden pipe roses on my oak floor where the
radiator pipes go through. In our refitted bathroom we have chrome
pipes through the floor (vinyl covering). I'd like to use something
along the lines of a chrome pipe rose. Does anyone know if such a thing
exists?

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?ts=73257&id=18649

They're plastic, but they look perfectly reasonable. We used them in our
ensuite, and they look great against white tiles.

--
Grunff
Christian McArdle

I'd like to use something along the lines of a chrome pipe rose. Does
anyone know if such a thing exists?

Yes. They exist.

Try bes part number 16249, although I think it is chrome coloured plastic.

I'm sure I've seen real chrome somewhere.

Christian.

Simon

Thanks,
I guess the chrome coloured plastic would look ok, although I could
have sprayed a standard brown plastic one with metallic paint!