Alan Holmes

Default Where can I get plastic tongued and grooved plastic

Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in the
Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

ben

Alan Holmes wrote:
Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in
the Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

Apex Fasteners Ltd
494 Ipswich Road
Slough Industrial Estate
Slough
SL1 4EP
United Kingdom
Tel: (01753) 525334

don't know whether their still trading though?

Bob Minchin

Alan Holmes wrote in message ...
Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in the
Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Have you a branch of omnico near you? I expect they will have it.

Bob

Lobster

Alan Holmes wrote:
Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in the
Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

You sure Wickes don't do it? I could swear I've seen it in there.

David
OldBill

Lobster wrote:
Alan Holmes wrote:

Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in
the Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

You sure Wickes don't do it? I could swear I've seen it in there.

David

Certainly in my copy of their booklet (dated June 2005) page 26.

madmax

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:20:26 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in the
Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

You sure Wickes don't do it? I could swear I've seen it in there.

David

I got some PVC weather boards from Wickes.
madmax

wrote:

Alan Holmes wrote:
Where can I get tongued and grooved plastic for external facing, in the
Slough/Windsor area?

I've tried B&Q and Wickes but no luck.

You sure Wickes don't do it? I could swear I've seen it in there.

David

I've bought some tounge and grove PVC weather boards from Wickes.