Junior Member

Default verdgris

Hello All
Can anyone help me find this product, I work with people that have Learning Disabilities, At their home the garden furniture requiers repainting, Seats Etc, I have tried the net, Eg/ Hammerite Site, And they cannot come up with an Answer, The paint is called '' VERDIGRIS'' I have read up on it to a point, But I dont have the time in my job to go about the preperation, I am hopeing that someone on this site has either got, used , or bought this product from somewhere and can advise me, Or the alternetively, a paint that is as near to the colour as possible, I bought a parosel Base from ARGOS with this colour, But they came from China, Belive me, I went as far as trying to get their Website Address, but no joy, So I am relying on your readers, and hope you can help, Also, will it need an undercoat, ( I am a bit of a perfectinist.

Kind Regards to you all.

Trebor.
Tim Mitchell

In article , Trebor
writes

Hello All
Can anyone help me find this product, I work with people that have
Learning Disabilities, At their home the garden furniture requiers
repainting, Seats Etc, I have tried the net, Eg/ Hammerite Site, And
they cannot come up with an Answer, The paint is called '' VERDIGRIS''
I have read up on it to a point, But I dont have the time in my job to

go about the preperation, I am hopeing that someone on this site has
either got, used , or bought this product from somewhere and can advise
me, Or the alternetively, a paint that is as near to the colour as
possible, I bought a parosel Base from ARGOS with this colour, But they
came from China, Belive me, I went as far as trying to get their Website
Address, but no joy, So I am relying on your readers, and hope you can
help, Also, will it need an undercoat, ( I am a bit of a perfectinist.

The garden furniture with this finish is powder-coated, it isn't a paint
you can brush on.

The nearest thing to it I know of is green hammerite.
--
Tim Mitchell