seo-expert

Default Volunteer to London (and other) cities guide web-site needed!

Please visit our http://united_kingdom.cities-guide.net/london/ and
become an editor!

Also we interesting in affiliate firms who want to earn on our Hotels
listing...

Dmitry
http://cities-guide.net/ project director

Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
seo-expert wrote:
Also we interesting in affiliate firms who want to earn on our Hotels
listing...

Earn? Strange way to spell pay for.

--
*Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
seo-expert

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
seo-expert wrote:
Also we interesting in affiliate firms who want to earn on our Hotels
listing...

Earn? Strange way to spell pay for.

--
*Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Hello, Dave!

Thanks, but whats strange?
Have you got any ideas to increase our purchases?

Dmitry Lunin
http://cities-guide.net/ project director

chris French

In message . com,
seo-expert writes
Please visit our http://united_kingdom.cities-guide.net/london/ and
become an editor!

Sorry, it's not clear how much you are paying....?
--
Chris French

seo-expert

Chris, hello!

We are paying 50% for each listed hotel and real estate company.
There are much more then (250 cities * 10 places for ads each city)
2500 ads per month * 5 euro = 12500 euro on
http://cities-guide.net/hotels/ section!

Also we have: "Restaurants, Bars and Pubs"; "Clubs & Nightlife";
"Shopping"; "Flights"; "Car Rental"; "Real Estate"; "Tours" ads
section, after that...

Dmitry Lunin
http://cities-guide.net/ project director