Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
flash

Default Wood joints

I have a large pile of wood outside that is hopefully going to become an
allotment shed, following the demise of my previous much loved item :
http://www.flashgorman.com/shed.jpg

Naturally being an allotment shed I want to build it for absolutely no money
at all and the wood I have is all scavenged FOC.

This policy has left me lacking some big fence post type bits of wood to
make up the four corners of the shed. I do have some thick timbers but they
are all three foot long, so what I want to do is join them together somewho
to make six foot posts.

Anyone know the best way to do this? All the joints I have seen are for
joining stuff at right angles.

Or maybe there is another way of doing it?

Cheers