ben

Default OT-a bit of humor from my nieghbour.

Doorbell rings...hello what do you want.

Rep: where acting on behalf of NPOWER and if you subscribe to the company
with both Electric'n'Gas we'll give you £50 off...loadsa banter cut short.

Occupier: I'm all ready with NPOWER and have both.

Rep: Oh! thats great,thanks.

Jot's down door number and ask for his name, which is Mr white

Reps are Black :-)

BigWallop

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
Doorbell rings...hello what do you want.

Rep: where acting on behalf of NPOWER and if you subscribe to the company
with both Electric'n'Gas we'll give you £50 off...loadsa banter cut short.

Occupier: I'm all ready with NPOWER and have both.

Rep: Oh! thats great,thanks.

Jot's down door number and ask for his name, which is Mr white

Reps are Black :-)

LOL

I opened the door to two females who tried to give me the word of some sort
of god of theirs. I wondered why their faces went bright red after a couple
of seconds, then realised I was standing there in a T-Shirt with two pigs on
it, and the wording "Makin' Bacon". So you can imagine the position the
pigs are in on the T-shirt. :-) Oh, how we laughed.

The Wanderer

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 17:35:02 GMT, ben wrote:

Doorbell rings...hello what do you want.

Rep: where acting on behalf of NPOWER and if you subscribe to the company
with both Electric'n'Gas we'll give you £50 off...loadsa banter cut short.

I'm feeling quite hurt and neglected now. We've *never* had anyone cold
calling to get us to change our energy supplier. Hmm, thinking about it,
it's taken me nearly two years to get an up to date bill from P****G**, and
that's only been emailed to me.

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net
Clint Sharp

In message , The Wanderer
writes
I'm feeling quite hurt and neglected now. We've *never* had anyone cold
calling to get us to change our energy supplier. Hmm, thinking about it,
it's taken me nearly two years to get an up to date bill from P****G**, and
that's only been emailed to me.

I'm with you on this one, I've never been cold called about changing
energy supplier either, I'm beginning to feel like a bit of an outcast
now!
--
Clint Sharp
cs

Clint Sharp wrote:
In message , The Wanderer
writes

I'm feeling quite hurt and neglected now. We've *never* had anyone cold
calling to get us to change our energy supplier. Hmm, thinking about it,
it's taken me nearly two years to get an up to date bill from
P****G**, and
that's only been emailed to me.

I'm with you on this one, I've never been cold called about changing
energy supplier either, I'm beginning to feel like a bit of an outcast now!

I had my gas and electricity supply stolen twice in a few months by
Scottish Gas. I had electricity from Scottish Power and gas from
Scottish Gas but decided to switch to Scottish Power for both). After a
month I received a letter from Scottish Power saying "sorry to see you
leaving", and it was a drag to get things sorted again. Then again
another couple of months later I receive the same kind of letter in the
post again! Arghhh!!! Now it's sorted again but God knows for how long.
And not a single explanation or apology from Scottish Gas, when I called
to ask who was behind the request to move *my* energy supplies they even
refused to answer, citing privacy concerns!!!