Default KITCHEN DOOR HANDLES

for modern high gloss kitchen doors

where can I go and see stylish modern/contemporary door handles to
chose for the new kitchen doors ???

I live in Surrey - does anyone know of a shop which stocks a good
supply of kitchen door handles ??

Jo +++

Check out the Kbbc website. I wouldn't advocate using them to fit your
kitchen but the high gloss white kitchen which is the one I got has
some nice full length chunky handles which may be to your liking. Check
out the Cosmopolitan White range.

http:\\www.kbbc.co.uk

They also have other handles, under the handles section funnily enough

HTH

Richard

Christian McArdle

thanks but where in Surrey in the KT10 area can I actually go and
see and feel handles ?

B&Q do a wide range. If you want to go middle market, you could try County
Kitchens in Camberley. They may have a closer showroom, too, depending on
where you live.

Christian.

Wiring kitchen ring query when kitchen part installed Jonathan UK diy 0 April 26th 05 05:56 PM
Damp/Mould in kitchen Colin E. UK diy 1 September 20th 04 12:11 PM
Celebrity Kitchen Design? Michelle Woodworking 9 December 8th 03 05:50 PM
Planit Millennium II [2 CDs] new !, and other Kitchen Design 3D programscheap software for fitted kitchen design (¯`·...ø¤°`°¤TEL4 ¤°`°¤....·´¯)tel2003@pathfinder. Woodworking 1 October 6th 03 02:22 PM
Planit Millennium II [2 CDs] new !, and other Kitchen Design 3D programscheap software for fitted kitchen design (¯`·...ø¤°`°¤TEL4 ¤°`°¤....·´¯)tel2003@pathfinder. Woodworking 0 October 6th 03 08:08 AM