Lobster

Default OT website

My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

--
David
Mary Fisher

"Lobster" wrote in message
My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at this
website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on for your
interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

I'm glad I haven't got kids.

Mary
--
David

raden

In message , Lobster
writes
My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

Ages old

The cocktail girls on is much better, but I counter with

http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures...sp?q=Ringtones

which has prolly also been posted recently

--
geoff
Adrian C

Lobster wrote:
My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

Burger King's creation - been up a while. Type "crispin" for some
non-chicken action.

See http://www.colinrocks.com/index.php?stuff=chicken for a list of
other commands.

--
Adrian C
tony sayer

In article , raden
writes
In message , Lobster
writes
My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

Ages old

The cocktail girls on is much better, but I counter with

http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures...sp?q=Ringtones

which has prolly also been posted recently

This ones much nastier

http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks2/index.html
--
Tony Sayer

raden

In message , tony sayer
writes
In article , raden
writes
In message , Lobster
writes
My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

Ages old

The cocktail girls on is much better, but I counter with

http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures...sp?q=Ringtones

which has prolly also been posted recently

This ones much nastier

http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks2/index.html

You're a very naughty boy and you're going to feline hell ...

--
geoff
Arthur

raden wrote:
In message , Lobster
writes

My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

Ages old

The cocktail girls on is much better, but I counter with

http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures...sp?q=Ringtones

which has prolly also been posted recently

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/

for those that don't know. Lovely girls.

Arthur
Mary Fisher

"tony sayer" wrote in message

http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks2/index.html

I like that!

Mary

--
Tony Sayer

Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...

"tony sayer" wrote in message

http://www.richsalter.btinternet.co.uk/cks2/index.html

I like that!

It would be better still with dogs.

Mary

raden

In message , Arthur
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Lobster
writes

My kids just bounced in and turfed me off the PC in order to look at
this website they'd heard about... I'm speechless. I'm passing it on
for your interest (well at least for those of you with kids...)

www.subservientchicken.com

Ages old
The cocktail girls on is much better, but I counter with
http://hatethatfrog.desktopcreatures...sp?q=Ringtones
which has prolly also been posted recently

http://www.virtualbartender.beer.com/

for those that don't know. Lovely girls.

That's the one

--
geoff