eur121

Default discussions between european people in the web

I didn't find a central point to discuss in the web with other european people
in her own language and for this reason I did begin to build completly alone my
own big d-i-y-european-forum in 13 languages plus a folk part in other european
regional languages.

So as you see I don't write very well English (I did never learn English
methodically) I need help to build the English part of the forum (translations
into "oxfordien" (Bristish English) and not into "etasunien" (US-English) and
not into "anglais moyen mondial" (World English)!

How can help me?

I can give the texts in French or German or Spain! Please contact me!

For this already existing forum I need users!

Please, if you can't tranlate, use the existing main forum in English about the
construction of Europe! It is an important way to help me because yahoo menaces
to delete the forums without users... And I did already build more than 750
groups! It is a lot of work!

Thank you very much!

And have nice holidays...
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
IMM

"Gnube" wrote in message
On 13 Aug 2003 14:01:12 GMT, eur121 wrote:

For this already existing forum I need users!

Well, we got one called IMM, he has a very particular value to a
number of us in here! Just to show we're not against this
International effort you can have him - PLEASE! ;O)

Will you please put me on your killfile.

---