Junior Member

Unhappy Help please

Hi, I have a Glow worm Sun rod G100 boiler and since I've been living here don't seem to be able to seperate the heating from the hot water and on nights like tonight its pretty awful; can anyone give advice on whether there is any switch, button etc... that can seperate the two functions? Thanks
BigWallop

"Valerie" wrote in message

Hi, I have a Glow worm Sun rod G100 boiler and since I've been living
here don't seem to be able to seperate the heating from the hot water
and on nights like tonight its pretty awful; can anyone give advice on
whether there is any switch, button etc... that can seperate the two
functions? Thanks

Valerie

How is the system controlled?

Do you have any kind of control from a timer / programmer unit?

Does the controller have switches that say CH (central heating) or HW (DHW)
(hot water / domestic hot water)?

Really need more info' on this please. Things like how it is switched on
and off, and how you change timing for the controls on the boiler system
etc.

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Valerie wrote:
Hi, I have a Glow worm Sun rod G100 boiler and since I've been living
here don't seem to be able to seperate the heating from the hot water
and on nights like tonight its pretty awful; can anyone give advice on
whether there is any switch, button etc... that can seperate the two
functions? Thanks

If the heating still heats at the temperatures we had yesterday, I'd
suggest getting it updated.

--
*Failure is not an option. It's bundled with your software.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Rob Morley wrote:
If the heating still heats at the temperatures we had yesterday, I'd
suggest getting it updated.

Or maybe turning off the radiators?

Well, yes. But fitting a thermostat to the pump isn't difficult.

--
*Heart attacks... God's revenge for eating his animal friends

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

If the heating still heats at the temperatures we had yesterday,

I guess you meant "I" instead of "we" - it wasn't that hot yesterday
in Ayrshire (Scotland).

I'm just jealous Dave

Mungo :-)

Dave Plowman (News)

In article .com,
wrote:
If the heating still heats at the temperatures we had yesterday,

I guess you meant "I" instead of "we" - it wasn't that hot yesterday
in Ayrshire (Scotland).

Ah - but further north had good enough weather to stop the heating working
too? Perhaps it was the usual cloud cover on the west coast? ;-)

--
*If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?