borgmaster

Default Sealing tiled floor

Have bought a property abroad and all the floors are tiled. Have cleaned
all the floors at long last with a lot of elbow grease but was thinking
there must be a product I can put on the tiles to make cleaning easier
in future. So any suggestions of what products I can buy in the UK to
take over to make the cleaning of floor tiles easier in future?

BigWallop

"borgmaster" wrote in message
Have bought a property abroad and all the floors are tiled. Have cleaned
all the floors at long last with a lot of elbow grease but was thinking
there must be a product I can put on the tiles to make cleaning easier
in future. So any suggestions of what products I can buy in the UK to
take over to make the cleaning of floor tiles easier in future?

Apply an all-purpose masonry-floor sealer with a sponge mop or clean rags,
just follow the package directions. After you have sealed the floor properly
it should be waxed about once a year with an acrylic liquid or paste wax.
Cleaning the floor after this type of treatment will mean getting a damp-mop
with water and some mild soap, like washing-up liquid, and then rinse with
clean water.

After two or three wax treatments, the floor should really be stripped,
sealed, and re-waxed to keep it looking good.

Air sealing attic or floor Martik Home Repair 12 December 28th 04 02:08 PM
Sinking floor Tony Eva UK diy 9 December 24th 04 04:02 PM
Mix to bed WC to tiled floor? BitsNBobs UK diy 2 August 22nd 04 10:09 PM
Help - I need to build a false floor in a hurry! Steve Gilbey UK diy 4 July 27th 04 05:08 PM
Floor tiling John UK diy 1 November 7th 03 10:27 AM