Katharine Howard

Default Aquadart Hydroflo shower

Wonder if anyone can help. We have an Aquadart Hydroflo shower and the
on/off knob has broken off. Have tried the manufacturer but unfortunately
they have discontinued this particular shower and do not hold any spare
parts. Can anyone suggest anyone else? (Have tried B&Q to no avail).
Thank you.

x-- Access to over 1.6 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD

BigWallop

"Katharine Howard" wrote in message
. ..
Wonder if anyone can help. We have an Aquadart Hydroflo shower and the
on/off knob has broken off. Have tried the manufacturer but unfortunately
they have discontinued this particular shower and do not hold any spare
parts. Can anyone suggest anyone else? (Have tried B&Q to no avail).
Thank you.

Keep an eye out at your local rubbish tip. Or ask a nice plumber to keep
their eyes open for an old one. Have you tried looking at other models and
makes of shower to see if they will fit.

Mike Deblis

"Katharine Howard" wrote in message
. ..
Wonder if anyone can help. We have an Aquadart Hydroflo shower and the
on/off knob has broken off. Have tried the manufacturer but unfortunately
they have discontinued this particular shower and do not hold any spare
parts. Can anyone suggest anyone else? (Have tried B&Q to no avail).
Thank you.

The Croydex H2O has exactly the same internals and therefore takes the same
pipe-spacing etc. I successfully transferred the internals of an H2O to the
Hydroflo so that I had to do no new tiling etc.

I cannot remember of the knob is the same... Have a look at one at a
plumbers merchant...

Mike

Peter Parry

Try www.showerdoctor.co.uk/