John

Default Minolta Dimage V camera software

I recently came across the above camera (1997 ish model) with leads etc but
no floppy to load the comms onto my computer.
I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group seems
to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and has a
very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original floppy
disc or copy thereof

John

Andy

Not the answer you wanted maybe

But - I have owned and used a variety of digital cameras over the years and
have yet to install the manufacturers software for downloading images

I just take the memory card out and pop it into a usb card reader, much
quicker and easier

Not familiar with the dimage v, but i assume it takes standard memory cards
ie smartmedia, sd or compact flash

Hope this helps

"John" wrote in message
I recently came across the above camera (1997 ish model) with leads etc but
no floppy to load the comms onto my computer.
I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group
seems to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and
has a very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original
floppy disc or copy thereof

John

Stuart

On Mon, 16 May 2005 13:42:12 +0000 (UTC), "John"
wrote:

I recently came across the above camera (1997 ish model) with leads etc but
no floppy to load the comms onto my computer.
I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group seems
to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and has a
very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original floppy
disc or copy thereof

John

If you have a search through here you might find some who can help.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...&a s_q=Forums
Stuart

Shift THELEVER to reply.
John Hewitt

"John" wrote in message
I recently came across the above camera (1997 ish model) with leads etc but
no floppy to load the comms onto my computer.
I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group
seems to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and
has a very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original
floppy disc or copy thereof

John

It took about 5 minutes of looking but finally found it at the Minolta
website. Click here for the direct page http://tinyurl.com/bgqc7

Mogweed

Graham Anstey

wrote:

I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group seems
to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and has a
very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original floppy
disc or copy thereof

Can't help directly, but if no-one here can help you could try asking
on the forum section of www.ephotozine.com This site has a very large,
and mostly helpful, membership. I'm sure someone there will be able to
help.

Note that my only connection with the above site is as a member.

HTH
Graham
--
Any views expressed are not necessarily those of my employer
raden

In message , John
writes
I recently came across the above camera (1997 ish model) with leads etc but
no floppy to load the comms onto my computer.
I have asked on rec.photo.digital if anyone has a copy but that group seems
to be particularly heavily infested with Trolling crossposters and has a
very poor S/N so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has an original floppy
disc or copy thereof

Emailed

p.s. Was the amp picked up today ?

--