Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Member

Default stupid - and too tired to boot

just done some tiling in the bathroom on a new shelf I made from plasterboard... the room doesn't get too humid...so I took the risk of using pasterboard whioch I will seal with silicone - and I know that most people would take issue but I had plasterboard left over and its so easy to use!

So last night at c. 2am SWMBO insisted I tile so the bathroom can be used finally. In my tired state - I plain forgot to seal the plasterboard with PVA. Woke this morning with that horrible feeling that I had forgotten something...and now it is playing on my mind.

Should I be worried? Shall i rip down the (mosaic) tiling (v painful) or will a good go with grout and silicone keep the tiles on the shelf (horizontal and vertical surface).

Can someone reassure me so I can sleep tonight!!!!!