Default IKEA wireless remote dimmers and sockets - Koppla

For those of you that want wireless remote control dimmer sockets:

I have always found it very hard to get hold of wireless remote control
dimmer sockets, whilst it is easy to get the ordinary switched sockets,
however I have now found the ideal thing at IKEA.

IKEA do a splendid wireless remote control set that can control up to 10
outlets - a dimmable 13A socket for lighting up to 300w or a switched 13A
socket up to 3Kw. The outlets can be switched/dimmed manually by push
buttons on the outlet and can also be "locked" to prevent accidental
operation from the remote control if required. The outlets can also be
individually programmed to switch off and on as required, including random
on/off within the set time period.

Details are too numerous to list here, but e-mail me ( ) -
with IKEA in the heading to save me deleting it as spam - and I'll scan in
and send the instruction sheet.

They are very reasonably priced as well - £33 for the full function LCD
display remote control and two dimmers, with the switched outlets and
dimmers sold separately at £10 each. I have several of these in use and
being wireless remote controlled, I find them ideal for switching on and
off the garden lighting that I've got plugged in to the shed supply.

In typical IKEA fashion, they remote units were displayed on a rack and in
a container with absolutely no information about them and nothing on the
pack. The detailed instruction sheet was tucked away in the sealed pack
and I had to get a member of staff to open one so that I could read it.
The remotes are part of the IKEA Koppla range.

Roger
(my reader sometimes loses mail/newsgroup messages
- if you think you should have had a reply/comment,
please e-mail me again. Ta!)

I've had a few requests for the manual, so I've also temporarily uploaded
it in a zip of JPG files, and the JPGs in one PDF file. The ZIP and PDF
file are both around 2.5Mb, so take your pick.

Look down the page on the following link:

http://www.romilepa.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Links/

Roger