tony sayer

Default What is web site where I can enquire about phone masts, flood plain etc?

In article , Mike Mitchell
writes
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:41:06 +0100, Howard Neil
wrote:

Mike Mitchell wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 19:10:28 +0100, "G&M"
wrote:

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
m...

Anyway, radiation from the Earth is the most dangerous so keep well clear

of

granite.

And phone masts.

Well if you propose climbing them, you deserve all the radiation you get.

Er, where did I suggest I might involve myself in such a mad pursuit?

The rest of us on the ground leave it to the inverse square law to keep us
safe.

Plus, the avoidance of phone masts helps as well.

MM,
Why just 'phone masts? Why not radio, TV, and private mobile radio?
Also, how far away do you have to be from these masts to be safe and how
do you decide this figure?

I look north, south, east and west, and if I can see one of the
offending structures or something potentially disguised as one, like
Jeremy Clarkson, I simply strike the property from my shortlist and
move on.

MM

Chances these days you wouldn't know one if you looked at it as per...

http://www.three.co.uk/aboutus/responsibilities.omp

look for the section that sez why you cant see the masts for the trees!.
--
Tony Sayer

Mike Mitchell

wrote:

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Why do you suspect that Jeremy Clarkson is a disguised mobile mast?

Well, he couldn't really exist for any real purpose, so they must have
disguised him as something or other.

MM