Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Waynemak

Default Metal working with digital camara

My little digital camera just save me hours of work on my lathe. I need to
convert from 440 to 220volt, the only why to get at the motor plate and see
it is to remove the motor. Looking at the way this lathe is set up it would
take some time. I can get at the motor wires but not the ID plate. I was
able to put the camera into a spot my small hands had trouble getting to. I
snapped about 20 pictures and one is focused, and gives me what I need. I
had to keep the camera off until it was where it needed to be the lenses
comes out some when it is on and it wouldn't fit with the lenses out, once
in the area needed it and about 4" to focus and it did