Adrian eyre

Default looking for a 75 to 100 ton press brake about 8/10 ft

hi we are looking for a 75 to 100 ton press brake about 8/10 ft

must be manual no fancy electronics

need for helping to produce body panels for classic cars in our
workshop at Earlpart

if anybody can point us in the right direction we would be very
grateful thank you

You can contact us at

Further contact can be found at our website at
www.earl-part.co.uk

We are based in UK Derbyshire

any help will be appreciated

Thank You on behalf of Adrian Eyre