chunk

Default FS: Surplus hydraulic cylinders

I have a bunch of surplus hydraulic cylinders (all new, US made)
that I want to sell. Instead of using ebay (which I may later if
this doesn't fly) I set up a web store to sell them. Although the
site may look like a real business it is not. It is just me as an
individual selling. All sales are as-is and there are no returns.
Paypal only. If you think my prices are out of line or you want a
quantity discount please let me know. Shipping is UPS Ground
from 43450 + $5.00 for packaging/handling.

http://www.freakyacres.com/surpluscylinders

I post on rcm occasionally and here is a link to two of
my projects...

http://www.freakyacres.com

Check out the wood fired kiln and the lawn roller.