eight points or better

Default hydraulic cylinders

Hey Guys,
Where is the best place to purchase hydraulic cylinders? I am building a log
splitter and need a 4x30 cylinder.
Thanks

Pete

Princess Auto is the "best priced " hydraulic supply we have up here in the
Great White North!

http://www.princessauto.com/PAcountr...Y=CAN&INF=home

Good luck
Pete

"eight points or better" wrote in message
Hey Guys,
Where is the best place to purchase hydraulic cylinders? I am building a

log
splitter and need a 4x30 cylinder.
Thanks

steamer

--FWIW check out the 2nd and 3rd photos on this page, to learn
how *not* to build a logsplitter:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/mistakes.htm

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whatever happened
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : to Ethyl Meatplow?

Larry Jaques

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 18:15:12 GMT, steamer calmly
ranted:

--FWIW check out the 2nd and 3rd photos on this page, to learn
how *not* to build a logsplitter:
http://www.nmpproducts.com/mistakes.htm

the first pic,
So now you have a nice scar with which to scare kids (and, better yet,
entice young women) plus a story to tell. Cool.

the splitter,
Why is it that just AFTER we spend weeks of time and far too much
money on a project that the particular piece we just made comes out
in an ad for half the price and less than an hour's time spent?
Whose law or corollary covers that?

* OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
* meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
* "death by music" * http://www.diversify.com

Old Nick

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 20:43:06 GMT, "eight points or better"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Agparts Warehouse?