Jan

Default SONY TV model KP-46S15 - Power Supply Needed, please help.

I need power suply for my Sony (model listed above) , can someone help me please?
Jan
dkuhajda

The existing not working power supply needs troubleshot and repaired to the
component level by a qualified technician.

David
Jan

David.
But where can I find someone like that?
Jan
Leonard Caillouet

Look in the yellow pages, find the local TV servicers, call them and ask if:

1) they are a Sony ASC
2) they are familiar with this chassis and have had the Sony training on it
3) they repair many of them
4) they will discuss likely costs up front

Leonard

om...